About Kitchen and Restaurant Management in the 21st Century
The 5-week programme (run over 5 consecutive Thursdays) is not kitchen or service specific but has a more holistic approach to the restaurant operation. This assists in breaking down barriers between head chefs and restaurant managers, helping them to see the operation as a whole, rather than two separate, independent parts.
Upcoming schedule: 23 February, 2023 - 23 March, 2023 (Registration Deadline: 20 February, 2023)
- Sales and marketing for a restaurant
- Understand a kitchen profit and loss account and how expenses can be affected
- Plan and develop a restaurant concept
- The menu as a business tool and a form of communication
- Fully understand food cost and its relationship to profitability
- Understand wastage and its impact on the bottom line
- The principles of cost-effective staff planning
- Cost Control Methods
- The true cost of a recipe
- Different methods to set your selling price
- Conduct a menu analysis study and engineer a menu
Who is it for: This course has been designed for operational and departmental managers and assistant managers working in the hospitality industry in the Food and Beverage Department.
Course Fees: AED 4,000 per participant (exclusive of 5% VAT)
Prerequisites: The programme does not require any prerequisites.
No. of participants: Minimum 10 and maximum 20 participants
Delivery Mode: In-person at EAHM campus
Course Timing: 09:00 - 17:00
Certification: A certificate of attendance from EAHM will be issued upon completion for participants that have attended all 5 days of the training program.