About Menu Analysis Workshop
This one-day workshop focuses on the analysis of the financial performance of a restaurant menu. The seminar gives an introduction to the economic principles of a restaurant operation with a focus on the menu as a tool for generating revenue. Different approaches to menu analysis and menu engineering will be discussed. Finally, the delegates will be able to translate their learning directly into the workplace by applying their acquired knowledge through the application of menu analysis software.
Upcoming Course Schedule: 13 April, 2023
- The role of the menu in a restaurant operation
- Business profit and loss account and how changes in the restaurant’s menu and operation affect the operations bottom line
- Menu pricing in restaurants theory
- Assessing different pricing strategies in a variety of situations and operating environments
- Marginal pricing in restaurants
- Systematic menu engineering methods
The programme does not require any pre-requisites.
The Emirates Academy Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion.
AED 2,000 (exclusive of 5% VAT)
09:00 - 16:00