- Each blog should be approximately 500-750 words in length.
- The information should focus on a topic related to hospitality finance and/or technology and be geared towards an international audience comprised of these types of professionals.
- Past topics include: budgeting, forecasting, tax updates, emerging technologies, ethics, data analytics, cloud services, F&B trends, risk mapping, hotel profitability trends, sustainability and data security.
How to submit:
- Submit as a text or Word document along with a headshot, short author bio and LinkedIn profile URL.
- Accompanying cover photo illustrations will be provided by HFTP.
Check out some HFTP articles written by our MBA students:
Utility Behind NFTs: How the Hotel and Travel Industry Can Monetize Non-Fungible Tokens
Beyond Crypto: Blockchain Technology in Hospitality
Hospitality and the Metaverse: Exploring the Business Impact of the Virtual World
UAE Restaurant Diners May Soon Enjoy Meals Made from Lab-Grown Meat
HITEC Dubai 2022 Highlights from an E20X Participant
Is NFT the Next Big Thing in Hospitality? A Perspective from the Dubai Research Center
Startups Pitching Over Pizza with Burj Al Arab in the Background
Employee Retention in the Great Resignation: Mission Impossible?