About F&B Budgeting and Cost Control
In this 1-day programme, delegates will gain a thorough understanding of the control of gross profit and pricing methods. This will be a practical session, designed to help delegates deal with the daily financial tasks they have to undertake such as ordering, purchasing, gross profit calculations, and how gross profit impacts on sales. Delegates will also look briefly at wage and salary controls.
Upcoming Course Schedule: 26-27 April, 2023
- Best practice in purchasing and stock control
- Menu planning, standard costing and gross profit management
- Impact of sales mix
- Wage and salary scheduling and control
- KPI's for Food and Beverage Control
- Action plans for profit improvement
The programme does not require any pre-requisites.
The Emirates Academy Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion.
AED 3,000 (exclusive of 5% VAT)
In-person at EAHM campus
09:00 - 16:00