In order to protect our students and the well-being of our employees, EAHM ensures to place health and safety procedures mandated by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Health and Prevention by adopting certain safety measures required. EAHM has been functioning since the start of the epidemic and has created the ability to assure continuity via the devotion of its team and the use of the most cutting-edge technology.
Campus Rules & Regulations
- All students are allowed to attend classes including those who are not vaccinated for medical reasons.
- People who are not vaccinated due to medical reasons can access university campus with a valid negative PCR test and Green Pass: Al Hosn app.
- Social Distancing must be observed inside the campus.
- Thermal examination procedure for students & employees will be cancelled. Anyone with high temperature must refrain from attending classes and obtain a sick leave. Negative PCR test result should be provided upon return to classes or work.
- Wearing face masks in open and closed areas is now optional. Students and personnel who have contacted COVID-19 or those suffering from respiratory symptoms can participate in classes via e-learning and/or work remotely.
Health and Safety measures to follow in and around campus
- Wear masks (optional)
- Maintain distance from other students and employees
- Wash hands regularly
- Use sanitiser
- Clean surfaces
Things to know before arriving to Dubai
- Passengers arriving in Dubai from most countries must present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of their arrival in the country. Check the latest info on the UAE Government Portal.
- Make sure to download the Al Hosn app, UAE's official app for contact tracing and health status related to COVID-19. The app should show green indicating that your recent COVID-19 result is negative and that you are fully vaccinated.
- Keep a two-meter social distance, except in restaurants, cafes, offices, workplaces, gyms, shopping centres, beaches and public and entertainment parks, where a one-meter rule applies.
- Hotels are now allowed to be fully occupied and live entertainment and activities are permitted in restaurants, cafés and shopping malls.